Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Shortest Post I've Ever Written

I don't really have anything to say except this. The Giants will beat the Pats on Saturday. What's a blog if you can't use it to forecast the occasional upset pick, right? I did pick the Tigers over the Yankees in four last year you know. Then again, I thought Michigan was a lock over Ohio State. I thought Les Miles was a lock for Michigan. I thought Rich Rodriguez would look forward to facing the Buckeyes in a week, not 11 months. So what do I know? Not much it seems. But I ams what I ams: a college-educated, critical-thinking, season-ticket-holding half-step better than a housewife picking helmets. Nonetheless, Giants over Pats this Saturday. The conditions are right. At least it'll make picking the Super Bowl champs (New England) much easier.

No comments: